It is well documented that meditation is beneficial for reducing stress, improving emotional health and assists in bringing you back to the present moment.
When we are present in the moment we can access our awareness to the truth of what is and also create greater possibilities for our future.
Most anxiety is caused by the mind being either stuck in judgement of painful past memories or continually worried and fretting about the future.
Very rarely are we peacefully present in the moment happening now. This leads us to making up all sorts of stories in our mind and projecting our stories onto all and sundry.
Imagine if you could go about your day feeling calm and peaceful inside, no matter what is going on around you. How would that feel?
You would make better choices and create far less stress for yourself and others. You would radiate happiness and positivity. Your health would improve and you would love your life a whole lot more.
If this interests you, I invite you to join me for this fun experiential workshop where you will learn:-
* The hidden secrets of a busy mind
* Why what you ‘think’ you want might not be your true hearts desire.
* Why the term ‘peace of mind’ is confusing.
* How to use your mind in a way that works for and not against you.
* What the judgement game is and how to live your peace beyond it.
* How to meditate using the mind calm method
* 6 mind hacks that work to give you instant inner calm.
The workshop runs for 4 hours with a 30 minute break.
We meet on zoom and you can have camera off if you choose.
You will experience first hand the effects of this meditation and the mind hack tools. You will begin to see the mind rather than be the mind!
This is the first step in true freedom.